Yearly Site RentalHot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park now has more annual caravan sites available, so you can leave your caravan setup all year around.
Caravans may be left on site under the following conditions:
Vans may be left on site for an annual fee, starting from $2,500. This is payable as one annual fee on arrival, or as a payment of 50% on arrival, with the balance paid at 6 months. This is an annual agreement, and all fees paid are non-refundable. This entitles the owner and a maximum of two dependent children access to their site up to 75 nights per year. Other guests staying in your caravan would pay the park tariff applicable.
The following conditions apply to all caravans stored on-site:
- The owner and any guests must comply with general holiday park requirements according to Guest Information sheets displayed throughout the park
- Vans must have a current electrical WOF, have a serviceable fire extinguisher & smoke alarm, and waste water is to be collected in a covered container
- In the interests of site security, we request that you, visitors to your site and guests staying with you, report to the office on arrival. If visitors intend to use the facilities please ensure they pay a visitor fee at the office. There is a maximum of 5 persons staying overnight on any site
- During the peak season, we request that extra cars and boats are left in a designated storage area. Boats and gazebos may not be left while the van is unoccupied
- Trimming or felling trees or extensive groundwork is not permitted within the park
- No sheds, extended decks or permanent structures are permitted on the site
- When your van is unoccupied, please ensure that the power is turned off and the cable is disconnected and stowed away and the gas is turned off
- The caravan and site area is to be kept tidy and free of rubbish – items are to be left within your caravan or awning for security, and to enable grounds to be maintained by management
- While every care will be taken by us, vans are left onsite at the owners risk
- Caravans can not be sold on site
- One month’s written notice is required prior to the removal of a caravan and termination of this agreement
- The owner is to apply annually in writing to renew their on site agreement
- In the event that the on site agreement is not renewed by management, the caravan and all structures on the site are to be removed within 7 days of notification.
Please contact our office if you would like any further information or to organise a time to view possible sites.
Looking for short-term Coromandel accommodation? Click here to view your options at Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park.