- Dogs are ALLOWED on powered and non-powered camping sites ONLY WITH PRIOR APPROVAL.
- If you arrive at our Park WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL you may be denied entry and NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
|Auckland Anniversary & Waitangi Weekend||NO|
|Easter, ANZAC & Labour Weekends||NO|
|26 December - end of Waitangi Weekend||NO|
|Tuesday AFTER Waitangi Weekend – 25 December||YES|
|Kings Birthday & Matariki Weekends||YES|
- Dog owners must notify reception that they have a dog on site. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to ensure the safety and supervision of their dog and of others around their dog.
- DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO GUEST ACCOMMODATION – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Dogs are ONLY permitted on Powered & Non-powered sites.
- All dogs must be legally registered.
- All dogs must be vaccinated.
- Dogs must be quiet and not disturb others.
- All dogs must be of a friendly nature.
- Dogs must be tied up and/or on a leash at all times. Wandering dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the park.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs immediately.
- Dogs are not permitted inside amenity blocks, kitchens or communal BBQ areas.
- A cleaning charge will be incurred for any dog found to have been inside accommodations.
Want to bring other pets?
Talk to our receptionists:
Don't want to leave your dog at home?
See our local Kennels:
Where can I take my Dog?